Friday, June 14, 2013

Finding "Bio-mom" via facebook

So its been a long break from the whole bloggity blog but I have been busy. Mainly just usual family bliss (I say that truthfully) stuff. Baseball games, Slumber parties and summer camp for the kiddos. It's been two years and we have melded into one great big ball of awesomeness and I couldn't be happier.

I had been reading quite a bit of information on Blogs and various sources from the "Anti-abortion" camp. As I'm glazing over the mostly insane and somewhat sad musings of Bio-mom's who were "gone get my babies back" it occurred to me that most of these bio-moms are searching and actively seeking these kids and these kids adoptive parents via social media. So as any good protective dad would do I began searching for my kids bio-mom.....and found her.

Not only did I find her, I found everything. Most of her items were made public so simply scanning her account gave me any information I needed to know.  Most of her social media account was basically the typical: Woe is me, why are men such A-holes?, I need money,...blah blah blah. This scanning however did give me and more importantly my kids something important....photos.

During the "full discloser" portion of her rights being severed she was supposed to hand over any photos of the kids and medical information that she wanted them to have. They. got. nothing.

But here on her social media account I found them all. Photos of both kids from first grade up until she lost them to the courts. Click>Save as>desktop>print......now those photos belong to my kids. Why didn't she give these in her packet? What kind of person screws a kid over this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment