Saturday, October 20, 2012

FAQ (as requested by Tom LOL)

Tom has made a better argument than I could against the idea so...Touche' Tom...here's the damn FAQ

1. Why do you link to the FARTHER.than.FATHER presence on Blogger?
The Blogger presence is allows me to engage the "bio-moms" in a situation that they feel comfortable in.  They feel they outnumber their opposition and so make no holds barred attacks. This is useful to the Cafe press discussion.

2. Should I follow the Blogger version of Farther.than.Father to stay updated?
No. The blogger account for FtF is to acquire the base subject "opposition" matter for the Cafe press FtF. Tom, Jess, Anita and myself are always on the CP FtF blog so stay there for events, updates and other stuff.

3. Do you discuss the agenda on the Blogger presence of FtF? 
No. This is an engagement blog not a coercion or informative blog. The ladies on the Blogger FtF are generally Bio-moms who have sobered up enough to realize how bad they messed up and are dealing with tremendous amounts of self loathing and anger. These are the equivalent to the the "bio-moms" that show up at our events....angry, few and wrong.

4. What if I have more questions that might make a good FAQ?
Email me via the Cafe press blog and I'll try to put them up here. Tom will more than likely ride my ass about it until I do LOL

        

No comments:

Post a Comment